Castrol Insulating Oil is a pure mineral hydrocarbon oil, specially refined and blended from selected crudes. It is an
uninhibited transformer oil, optimised for high performance to meet the stringent requireme nts of the
IEC 60296:2003 specification.
Designed for use as a transformer, switchgear and circuit breaker oil which conforms to the international
specification IEC 60296:2003.
- High dielectric strength and low power loss
- High oxidation resistance
- Low sludge formation
- Excellent cooling properties
- High purity and flash point
- Extended oil service life.
- Excellent insulation in any voids where high concentration of electricity stress may be found due to high chemical stability and no contamination.
- Minimum consumption of product due to low volatility at operating temperatures.
- High safety factor in switchgear and other auxiliary equipment due to high flash point.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Excellent heat dissipation properties.